Surgery will be shortly (next hour or so hopefully) and will last well into the evening. I made sure my dad had someone go back out to the car and get the pager after he told me it had been left in the car. I said, No, you need to get that thing and put it next to you and Debbie can have it going off next to her. So as of a few minutes ago, he reported to me he had been getting all the pages. Thank you!
If you want to keep track of all the emails, don't forget I'm posting the same messages to Operation Breath of Life's blog at:
http://rickhornsby.blogspot.com/
The pager number is: 561-230-0012 Remember, it beeps, you put in your number followed by the #, then it beeps again. Page will go through.
John 9:1-5,
Christy
1 comment:
We are praying and thinking about all of you.
Moe and Nory
Post a Comment