Saturday, October 3, 2009

HE reigns!

If you check this blog, this will be the only way you see this update. It's not on email. Didn't figure everyone really cared about the songs I play on here. Any of you that know me well enough know how much I love music. No pun intended of course;) Anyway, I was trying to come up with another song that would show a little more of the peppy side of things. I copied below some of the lyrics from this song. The devil has been defeated. He was not able to taken down one of God's men! They are having a party in Heaven (led by Grandma and Grandpa Hornsby I'm sure) and cheering about what God has gone the past 24 hours meanwhile Satan is off licking his wounds. And I'm sure he'll try again, but again they will tremble and not win the battle! Anyway, take a listen and enjoy until I decide to change it up again :)


And all the powers of darkness
Tremble at what they’ve just heard
‘Cause all the powers of darkness
Can’t drown out a single word

When all God’s children sing out
Glory, glory, hallelujah
He reigns, He reigns

Soon enough my dad will be back doing (what I think from this picture) is the "lawnmower"! And I'm hearing he's got some golfing to catch up on!

2 comments:

Kylie Hornsby. said...

He's "stirring the pot."
hahahaha

Christy said...

Haha, okay well soon he'll be back to doing that too! Never know Kyky maybe for your senior year he'll be out there for some parent vs player game! Better watch out! :)