Another quick update just to keep everyone informed. They have landed in Jacksonville, my dad is in good spirits as he is still making jokes but he is so thankful this is how God has worked things out and for Victory Aviation (he felt more important than the President:)). I don't know that I'll have any more of an update before the end of the surgery, but my dad is making sure I'm kept informed. I have heard a single lung transplant lasts anywhere from 6-8 hours approximately, so it will be late tonight before I know much more, however, fear not, by morning, I'll send something out one way or another.
To GOD be the glory,
Christy
1 comment:
Christy,
Debbie was my Sunday School teacher when I was a high school student and attended FRBC. She and your dad, and your grandparents, meant so much to my family and me. Please let them know Christy and Barbara VanAllen are keeping you all in our prayers. Thank you for the updates. Please keep them coming when you're able, as we've also put your dad on our prayer list at our current home church and we're sharing with them as well. Our God is an awesome God!
Post a Comment