Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Again, here is an advantage to having access to the blog, I can update whenever I want with or without my dad's permission :) The picture above of my dad and Nichole was taken June 2008 at a Father-Daughter dance at Calvary Chapel. Eric (my husband) was deployed at the time, so the girls and I headed south for a little while. The girls were super excited to get dressed up and dance around. They had a good time and each time they hear the song "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman, they remind me of the dance at "Kylie's school". This event was a great memory for me, my girls, my dad, Kylie and Debbie. This is just one of the many pictures we took that night. I am so blessed for the relationship I have with my dad and the relationship he has with my girls! So today, it's a big shout out for my dad and Nichole's birthday! I think it's so cool that they share a birthday and no one can ever top me in birthday presents for my dad ;) Everyone can try but as Kylie said, the only thing better would be to have had TWINS on his birthday. Um, no thanks Kylie. :) 10-30-54 and 10-30-03 were two days that great people were born and I'm so thankful that my dad will be around to celebrate many more birthdays! It was especially fun to celebrate his 50th birthday as Nichole turned a year that day, but each birthday is special to us! Happy Birthday Daddy and Colee! We all love you!

No comments: