This morning Debbie and I met with one of doctors and the status of the bacteria in my lungs has been cleared up. All tests came back negative. As a precaution, I will continue with the IV for one more week but again prayers have been answered that the bacteria is no longer present. The doctor was so pleased to share that news with us and that also my lung function test scores continue to increase and my new lungs doing great.God wins again!!! After leaving our appointments at the Mayo Clinic this morning, I had planned on doing my exercise earlier today and my goal was to do 60 minutes consecutive without stopping {keeping in mind that one of my personal goals was to walk a certain distance by Thanksgiving with no set time, just cover the distance}. Well, after exercising for 60 minutes and doing my cool down routine, Debbie and I got in her truck to see how far we had gone......exactly 3.1 miles which is a 5k event distance which was my goal to do by Thanksgiving!!!! God wins again!! I can`t tell you how excited and good I felt. It is still within 4 weeks since transplant and God has just been amazing. Thank you for your continued prayers. I just wanted to let you know of these very significant milestones in my recovery progress. It`s all God!!
Love in Christ,
Rick and Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment