Friday, October 2, 2009

IT'S GO TIME!!!

Family and friends,

God is beyond good! My dad received a call about 11:30 am today from the Mayo Clinic and he is currently en route to Jacksonville for his transplant! I don't know many more details other than it's one lung, the left from a young healthy person my dad said and surgery will begin promptly upon his arrival is my guess. So, prayer warriors thank you for you prayers up until now and please continue to pray for the safe arrival of the plane carrying my dad, for the flight crew, the nurses prepping him, the surgeons and also please remember to pray for the family who lost a loved one this morning. I only wish I could find out who the donor's family is so that I could thank them for this wonderful gift! But above all, I know that God is in control of all of this! He knew the timing and I am so thankful of how quickly He provided.

Keeping praying and if you would like to reply please email me at cmusic@f16wife.com . I can get any messages to them when I travel to Jacksonville tomorrow.

Thank you again for all your prayers and I'm so excited (yet anxious if I'm being honest) about sending this update! Job 33:4!!! Looks like my dad got his wish of spending Thanksgiving in Jacksonville!

In HIS Blessings,

Christy

No comments: