Kenny Chesney I'm Alive
Click just above here.
Check out this song my brother found! It rocks! Ok, so it's not by a Christian artist but the message it talks about it SO true!! Stay tuned...
Stars are dancin’ on the water here tonight
It’s good for the soul, when there’s not a soul in sight
But this boat has caught its wind and brought me back to life
Now I’m alive, and well
And today you know that’s good enough for me
Breathin' in and out's a blessing can’t you see
Today is the first day of the rest of my life
Now I’m alive, and well
Yeah I’m alive, and well
2 comments:
Rick & Family: I am in rainy, cold Boston rejoicing over my 1-week old, healthy grandson, Logan Walker Tonelli. Tamilyn and I (and Ronnie, Bryan and Megan in South Florida of course) have had all of you in our thoughts and prayers throughout the last few weeks and now we rejoice that God has indeed provided! We love you guys -- you've meant more to our family over the last 27 years than you'll ever know. I am confident that today is the first day of a whole new life for you! We love you and will continue to pray for you ad you begin the recovery process. Ronnie, Debbie, Tamilyn, Bryan & Megan
Ok that was SO awesome that you found Kenny's song. Even though he is not a Christian artist it is very powerful.God has trully blessed Rick with two lungs. Please remember the family(s) who have sacrificed for this man of God to live. Even though we don't live close anymore we always will remember our former FRC family.Very glad Leah and Christy have stayed friends thorugh all of these years. Love and prayers Tom and Diane Davis
Post a Comment