Monday, October 12, 2009

Immediate Prayer Request 10/12/09

Family and friends,

I just talked with Debbie and my dad's appointment this morning went well. He went straight to take his meds, one of them got lodged and his oxygen levels went down significantly. Debbie didn't have long to talk and explain it to me so that I could completely understand but he is having a bronchoscopy as I type. The medicine dissolved Debbie said but they are needing to make sure there is nothing wrong and the meds can make it to the new lungs. So please pray for this hurdle and that if there is something wrong that it will be resolved quickly. I don't know if this will mean he has to stay in the hospital again or what. As I find out more details, I will let you know.

Thank you for your prayers,

Christy

No comments: