Thursday, April 1, 2010

A repost in honor of his 6 mo. anniversary! "I'm Alive"

Sorry, I (Christy) had to post this again. I couldn't get the song out of my head tonight and everyone, well most everyone, knows how much I love pictures!


Originally posted by my brother on Oct 3, 2009:
I was driving home from work yesterday, just trying to think through things and mostly not getting anywhere because my head was spinning. As happens sometimes, a song came on the radio that hit me of the circumstances Dad finds himself in - and the attitude he has about everything.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant - absolutely brilliant!

Danielle said...

This is an awsome little pick me up.We are still praying like crazy people, until he returns home ;)

Anonymous said...

Still lifting your Dad up Christy. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love u guys! The DiStefanos

Didi Browdy said...

We see the beauty in all of you and are so privileged to bring all of our love and blessings to all of you. May all of our prayers reach out to all of you and keep your spirits and faith uplifted! Our love, Didi and the Bunch!

Anonymous said...

As we got up this morning we along with many others have been in prayer already for this wonderful,precious man.These pics were such a tearful but HAPPY moment to watch. You are such a blessed family and we love you all!

Anonymous said...

We are rejoicing with the many for God's hearing and answering our prayers for Rick's need of a transplant surgery. Now we are praying for his complete recovery, believing that He who has begun a good wrok, will indeed complete it to His glory.
John & Cindy Harper from Dowling Park

Lolli said...

I am so glad to hear everything is going good. My prayers are with you all. Rick keep on fighting because I need THE WATERBOY for my team.
Love you all,
Lolli

stephanie gunderson said...

Still praying and trusting in God. Thinking og you all. Keep the updates coming, much appreciated!

Steve Hornsby, Sr. said...

What a beautiful Life that has blessed so many already. As of Saturday morning at 2:30AM; Rick's Life Story continues on free to continue to love on his family, friends, and people who he has not even met. Thank you God for another miracle on earth. We continue to pray for God's guidance and his mercy on Rick. Great video Rick Jr.
I Love All of you !

Judy said...

Thanks Rick for all the encouragement you are giving Dale durng this difficult waiting time. I loved the music and the video. To God be the glory, Judy