My Response to Timothy's mom Rosemary
Not being one to want to wait as opportunity is given, I have written a letter of response to Rosemary [my lung donor Timothy's mom] which I will send to the Mayo Clinic tomorrow for them to process to her. I spoke to my transplant co-ordinator earlier today regarding what I could and could not say and his response was there are no restrictions but it had to still filter through the hospital for processing by them.
Please pray that the letter be forwarded in a timely manner and that Rosemary be encouraged and blessed by the content and the manner in which it is intended for. I included the "Operation Breath of Life" blog location with directions on how to navigate all the way back to the initial update of September 20, 2009, in which I closed with asking for prayer for the family who would loose a loved one in order for me to survive through this journey. I also told her that Debbie and I would look forward to meeting her soon to be able to learn about her and her son Timothy. Thank you for your continued prayers.
Love in Christ,
Rick and Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment