Thursday, January 6, 2011

BOL Update 1/6/2011

Dear Friends,
I have a "Draft" of an update that I had been waiting to send out, but I will send that at another time and will be very brief with this update.
I have a friend named Dale, whom I have listed in many of our recent prayer requests. Well, just 50 minutes ago, Dale received "His Call" from the Mayo Clinic and is currently driving along with his wife Judy to the Mayo Clinic for lung transplant. Dale and I had just spoke by phone yesterday and he shared with me that as a result of his most recent tests this week, he was being elevated on the lung transplant waiting list. I asked him what his current prayer was for and his response was..."I am praying for the family who is going to loose a loved one...". Dale stated this in a very respectful, humble and sensitive manner. Please stop and pray for the family who has just lost a son, dad, brother, whatever the circumstance. As well, pray for the doctors and staff who will be used by God to perform yet another miracle and then pray for Dale, Judy and their family. Thank you and God Bless.
Love in Christ,
Rick

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

We will pray! Love you, Debbie, and kids.
Mary Anne and Randy